Ogema Township Bang's Brook Cemetery was first established in 1920. It is located on County Road 137 or Alma Razor Road, 1/2 mile north of Highway 48. It is divided into 4 blocks and each block contains 35 lots. Each lot has a west and east half.
Ogema Cemetery Fees and Regulations
(As of February 17th, 2005)
- 1/2 Lot $175.00 7'x12' 3 people
- 1 Lot $ 350.00 2 - 7'x12' 6 people
- Revised on 12-16-2006 for changes ( perpetual care to be included with price of lot )
- Measure grave site $ 25.00 (summer) $ 50.00 (winter)
- Must have a Burial Permit.
- Must have a vault for full body disposition.
- $ 100.00 deposit for a permanent marker must be made. Within six months, if a marker is installed or a receipt shown for one, the $ 100.00 will be refunded.
- Nothing big and bushy to be planted on grave site. The tall Arborvitae cemetery trees can be planted on lot.
Phone: (320) 384-7201
Phone: (320) 384-7356
Phone: (320) 384-7236
Phone: (320) 372-0297
$625.00 - Summer
$725.00 - Winter